In today’s COVID-19 pandemic, the blended learning approach has become an important aspect of education. There are various platforms for blended learning but simple and widely acceptable is Google Classroom. Today Google Classroom is simplifying education worldwide.
Google Classroom can be accessed by web browsers in PC or in Google apps. It enable teachers to create and organize classrooms virtually and enable students to communicate easily.
Features of Google Classroom:
- Easy to learn : Teachers and students are required only basic computer or smart phone operating procedures. It is very easy to operate.
- Free of Cost : Google Classroom is available free of cost from Google. There is no Pro version , all full functions are available for teachers and students.
- Integration with Google Apps : Google Classroom is fully integrated with other Google Apps like Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms etc.
- Easy File Sharing : Teacher can share one file in the classroom and automatically Google Classroom makes duplicates for each students.
- Add Free : Google Classroom is free but teachers and students will not find any advertisement while using Google Classroom.